• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
2017 Online Registration
How Do I Register My Child?
There are multiple methods of enrolling:
- Fill out an application online by clicking links below.
- Visit our forms page for all other electronic forms and to download printable PDF’s
- Pick up an application a the JCC reception desks
- Sports Camp Registration, not available online. For more information or to register please contact Ernest Murdukhayev at 718.475.5212 or Emurdukhayev@sijcc.com
Early Bird Special
Early Bird Special – Pay last year’s rates!
Remember to sign up your kids by February 15 to save!
New Division Grade Structure
After speaking with camp families, we have restructured our camp divisions. Camp divisions by grade will be as follows:
- Kton Ton – entering UPK to entering grade 1
- Shalom – entering grades 2 and 3
- Chalutz – entering grades 4 and 5
- Maccabiah – entering grades 6 and 7
- Teen Travel – entering grades 8 and 9
- CIT I – entering grade 9
- CIT II – entering grade 10
- Marvin’s – ages 6 to 21
2017 Marvins and Inclusion Online Registration
What does this mean?
- The JCC/Lillian Schwartz Day Camp has passed a rigorous review of its operations including standards such as emergency management, first aid and health care, staff training and development, programming and staff to camper ratios.
- Reviewers included experts from the American Camping Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, American Red Cross and other youth serving agencies.
- Camp families can be assured that their camp of choice is committed to providing their children with a safe and nurturing environment.
For more information about the American Camping Association, you can visit their website at ACAcamps.org.